The Vancouver Island Technology Park offers its tenants and users of the Conference Centre and common space a vast array of technical features. In addition, the Tech Park provides dedicated individual POP Rooms for Shaw Communications, Bell Canada, TELUS and BCNET.
From connectivity via Boardwalk to communications via BCNET, VITP showcases the latest in IT technology for our tenants and users.
Boardwalk Communications supports and manages the following services which are available to VITP’s tenants:
- Secure LAN infrastructure with access anywhere in the building and isolation for each local tenant
- High bandwidth 10/100 MB data and Internet services
- High speed Internet routing and firewall
- Encrypted remote access VPN (Virtual Private Network) access to the VITP network
- IP based voice and video telephone system
- Voicemail with secure email integration per tenant
- Public wireless access to the Internet
Simply put, the Vancouver Island Technology Park keeps you CONNECTED.