One of the benefits of being located in the Glendale Valley is our location in respect to Camosun College, adjacent to the Vancouver Island Technology Park.
Benefits of the VITP-Camosun partnership:
- Access to one another’s facilities (Conference Centre at VITP and theatre and lecture rooms at Camosun)
- Opportunity to develop sport technology with Camosun, the Sport Innovation Centre (SPIN), Canadian Sport Centre Pacific (CSCP) and the Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence (PISE)
- Access to advanced manufacturing and rapid prototyping equipment and talent
- Access to human talent pool from Camosun
- Child Care facilities
Camosun’s innovative programming in Access, Arts and Science, Business, Health and Human Services, Trades and Technology, and Sport & Exercise Education, meets the needs of students and communities in Victoria, BC, and beyond. As the highest-performing community college in the province, Camosun generates $816.6 million annually in the local economy due to past and present efforts.
The Camosun advantage:
- Over 168 degree, diploma, and certificate programs, including engineering technology and business programs made for the tech sector.
- Approximately 90% of our graduates stay – living and working on Vancouver Island.
- More than 50,000 graduates over 40 years.
- Smaller classes, and lower tuition than universities – coupled with quality instruction and real world experience in first year courses.
- A community of more than 17,000 Canadian and international students, and 1,000 faculty and staff.
- 95% of students are satisfied or highly satisfied with their education; 91% are currently working or in further study.