#2103A – 4464 Markham Street, V8Z 7X8
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
BioMedix has been in the forefront of food safety advocacy since 1997. Combining the dependability of classical methodologies with the enhance precision of state-of-the-art technology, BioMedix is consistently providing the food industry with innovative solutions to the various food safety challenges that come with manufacturing food.
The BioMedix food safety systems enhance a food manufacturing company’s capacity to manage its food safety objectives. This is attained by facilitating the development of a viable food safety management system that empowers a food company to measure its rate of success in assuring the safety of food and in maintaining a manufacturing environment that prevents the contamination of food.
BioMedix food safety advocacy is provided through the following products and services:
- Effective food safety (HACCP) and GMP training programmes
- Food safety systems assessment
- Food safety systems design and development
- Establishment of a turn-key in-house testing laboratory
- Web-based HACCP development and food safety data management (www.informatti.com)
- Consultancy services (HACCP, BRC Global Standard for Food Safety, Regulatory Compliance)
BioMedix is a global provider of effective solutions to the food safety-related challenges that confront the food industry.
BioMedix is a tradition enhanced by innovation.